Monday, April 21, 2014

Sunset & Crab Hunts

No beach trip is complete without some sunset time!  
 


 
 This would be my favorite picture if it weren't so blurry. I'm still learning how to use my new camera and this was my first attempt at night pictures, plus my eyes are just blurry sometimes from my contacts...and getting old.
 

The first night we saw people on the beach after dark with flashlights and were trying to figure out what they were doing.  Then it dawned on us that they were hunting sand crabs.  We made sure to take our bucket and a shovel even though we didn't have a clue how to find, let alone catch, them.





Looking for shells, too.






Another example of learning my camera features...these next two pictures were taken moments apart, but on different settings.  The amount of background clarity/light is amazingly different.  Love them both, however!



No comments: