Thursday, April 24, 2014

Posing

My big pre-trip/post-tax return purchase was a DSLR camera.  Aunt Carole had one that I used when we were at their house and I forgot my little point and shoot and I fell in love.  It takes gorgeous pictures in speeds that are unbelievable.  The blog may not show the quality difference, but viewing them, enlarging them, and printing them will be markedly different.  The only down side was the volume of pictures I now have...and how good they are.  I don't even really know how to use it beyond point and shoot at this time, but...I just took a lot of pictures.  Especially of my favorite subject.
 

One day, over lunch,  I couldn't get enough of her sun-kissed cheeks after sitting outside for several hours watching the jets.










 
Other random pictures...
 
The entrance to the pier at the state park in Gulf Shores.
 
 
Two large souvenir shops with enticing entrances.
 



No comments: