Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Day 5: Red Rocks

We were heading out of the foothills and into a small mountain community for the day. We stopped at the famous Red Rocks Amphitheater along the way. I'm repeating myself frequently, but it was just gorgeous! As the morning haze cleared off a bit, you could see Denver in the distance (just start to see the buildings in the center of this picture).

I found it very interesting that everyone was working out. Colorado is the healthiest state in the union...and I believe it! There was a yoga class just releasing, an aerobics class just starting, and many, many people jogging the steps. They were also getting set up for a concert that evening. Camden joined in and ran several links of risers with the others. Unfortunately, that meant I had to join her (you can just see us at the end of the row - look for my pink shirt)!

She really LOVES to run...and is getting quite quick. Our little athlete.

No comments: