Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Columbus Visit

Kevin, Camden and I ventured down to Columbus on Sunday afternoon to spend the day with Gramma Pat and Grampa Jim. It was a beautiful day, so we headed to the local park. I was soooo jealous. It was the perfect place for Camden. They had the best play set for the 2-4 year olds, in addition to the bigger climbing structure. Plus there were swings and grassy areas and other park features that I want to have close to us.

Camden was running everywhere. It took all three of us to keep up (especially since I was trying to capture everything on camera). She really wanted to play in the "big kids" area and almost got plowed over once and knocked off the top. Gramma hollered at the boys in a nice way (I'm glad she did, cause I almost went off on them!)

Camden loved having Gramma along. By the end of the day, she wanted Gramma to hold her instead of me! They had such a fun day together.

I loved how everything gave Camden's fine hair such static cling.

She loved going through all the tunnels, too. I loved the colors!

The time at the park was topped off with one of the best things - a dog! Camden's still not quite sure what to do when she's around them, but she adores the idea of a dog and wants to be close to them.

1 comment:

carole said...

How special!! I love that Gramma still gets time to play with Camden like this! Gramma, I'm soooo jealous:)