Saturday, July 25, 2009

4-H Fair

Camden and I went to the Tippecanoe County 4-H Fair. I wanted Camden to experience one of my favorite family activities growing up. Okay, truth be told, I wanted a pork sandwich and an elephant ear!

We strolled through all the animal barns and said hi to the sheep, cows, pigs, and fowl of every kind.





Camden "mooed" and "oinked" right along with the animals. Well, it was loud (adorable) noises anyway!

But then it was time for the good stuff.

Really...can I have some? Would I deny my child one of the best treats on the face of the earth?

Of course not!

Then off to the rides and games. Camden couldn't believe her eyes when we went by the duck pond. Ducks and water....too good to be true! She wanted to stay and watch them.

We haven't ventured onto any rides, yet, but I have a sneaking suspicion that this girl is going to be just like her mom and dad...crazy about amusement parks.

I loved the evening spent at the fair with my sweet darling baby girl.


No comments: