Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Sickness

Missy Moo was sick on Friday.  She woke up early and kinda spit up, but I thought it was from her persistent cough of late and I sent her to school. 

I was there working on door/hall decorations for an upcoming Polar Express night.  Of the 11 kids, there were only 7 present.  About an hour into the morning, another girl got sick (vomitting) and went home.  I was wrapping up and back in classroom when I heard Mrs. Barr ask Camden something.  Her response, "My tummy hurts."  Mrs. Barr and I exchanged looks and instructed Camden to put her head down.  About 5 minutes later, I was packing up Camden's bag after she got sick again.  They were dropping like flies!


We stayed home the rest of the day/evening.  Camden took a 2 hour nap and had a slight fever that evening.  But she woke up fine on Saturday...only a 24 hour (nasty) bug.  She actually went to GaGa's for the evening (and eventual sleep-over) while Kevin and I headed to Indy for a night out for our birthdays (and some shopping). 


No comments: