Thursday, December 12, 2013

Kiwi Crate - FINALLY!

We have been stockpiling Kiwi Crates!  We have not done one in about 3 or 4 months. 
 
Camden enjoyed the magic trick of the water color markers that bled together when squirted with water.
 

I love how complete these boxes are...even a "mess mat" so I didn't have to track down old newspapers.


Camden was doing little spots of color and I finally showed her how to cover large areas with the marker.


Once it was colored, she got to squirt it with water from a little water bottle that came in the crate.



The next morning when it was dried, she added googly eyes.  I think I may have the fish upside down, but the finished products are really beautiful!


We really love these crates, but I didn't renew the subscription this year.  Good thing we have another 3 unopened boxes....and several with one of the crafts still unfinished!

No comments: