Friday, December 13, 2013

Christmas Program Dress

I should probably post other things first, but I simply loved her little dress/shirt with pants that she picked for her school program last night.  I totally spaced shopping for it over the weekend and so we had to go to town on Wednesday evening in order to have it for Thursday night.  We only have two options in town - Waveland and Goody's.  I knew I would pay a little more at Goody's (still reasonable, but I'm a 30% Kohl's off shopper), but I wanted to go there first.  Glad we did!



Lots of the same picture by her classroom Christmas tree, but all different expressions and lights.  I simply couldn't select one!



I also loved that it is not a "Christmas" dress.  This will be nice at many events this winter (and maybe even next fall if she doesn't grow too much).




No comments: