Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Of Course...

I made sure to book a hotel with an indoor swimming pool.  This one was fantastic.  It was 3 1/2 feet on each end and slowly graduated to 5 feet in the middle.  It also had a cute whale/dolphin mural on the ceiling and walls.


I hesitated getting pictures of Camden swimming, since we always have tons of them.  But then I look at them and see why...she is also so happy and her smile is so big whenever she is in the water.


She has been willing to jump into our waiting arms for a while, but never with such complete abandonment.  I think her "star ring" helps, but Kevin created a jumping monster on this trip.  She spent at least a 1/2 hour jumping next to him and then was brave enough to jump another 1/2 hour plus by herself (normally my ever-paranoid-when-it-comes-to-camden's-safety mind would have been in overdrive, but that ring was really doing it's job).




No comments: