Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Nashville Farmer's Market

The Nashville Farmer's Market was just a few blocks away.  It's a year-round market and I thought we might find some good cheeses or yummy Amish treats.  We were pleasantly surprised to see such good produce.  These photos don't do justice to the vibrant colors that abounded.


I simply loved the green and white of these vegetables.

Camden wanted some "tomaties," so we bought a small pint and she nibbled on them as we walked through the various market buildings.

She was sick of me snapping pictures of her and gave me a "knock it off, Mama" look (which, along with the tomato seed stuck on her chin, I found hilarious in this picture).

We never did find a good treat, besides these tomatoes and some jarred hot slaw that we will enjoy on pulled pork, burgers, or hot dogs in the week ahead.


No comments: