Thursday, January 5, 2012

Mass Ave Toy Shop

While trying to locate the cupcake shop, I spotted a toy store.  Because it was so cold out, I didn't want to keep running around town shopping.  However, this looked like a cool store (and another hour away from the room would ensure Kevin got some good sleep), so we stopped here after our sweet purchase.

They had very nice, high-quality toys and lots of items on display to play with.

She sat down at this doll house and I turned my back and walked up the aisle next to it to look at some other items.  Next thing I hear is a small crash and her crying.  I turn around to see her on the floor.  At first I just thought she was upset since she fell, but her cries were more urgent than that.  I pick her up and look above her ear where she says it hurts and see that she was bleeding.  Apparantly she fell into a low cabinet that was right next to the doll house and hit the corner of it just above her ear. 

She didn't let me mess with it too much, but I did manage to get a paper towel on it and make sure it was just a spot that was bleeding and not something that required further attention.  It bled off and on all evening.  Her hair was matted with blood even the next day (and even after a good bath), but she didn't complain any more about it.  Gotta love a head wound!

No comments: