Thursday, January 5, 2012

The Flying Cupcake

Camden and I did some running around Indy on Monday.  One of our stops was at The Flying Cupcake shop.  We have been loving trying the various cupcake places around Indy and Lafayette, so, before we went back on our diet, we had to try this Indy's Top Spot.  We went to the downtown location which was a small little storefront on Mass Ave.

Camden sat at the counter looking out the front window while I selected a few to take back to the hotel for our evening snack.

Of course, Camden wanted to have one now.  She saw the Christmas tree on top of this chocolate one and had to have it.  I think she was a grump because I wanted a picture.  Geesshhh!

But it only lasted a minute because she was about to dig in!


This thing was HUGE!

I even shared a bit and there was more than half to take back for later.  She ended up only eating the frosting (like mother, like daughter), but she gave it her stamp of approval.

No comments: