Thursday, January 12, 2012

Family Project

Camden had a "homework assignment" from her teacher at daycare.  They are talking about families this month and Camden needed to make a family banner.  She got to select the color of paper that she wanted from school and her only requirement was that our handprints had to be on it.  We could include anyone that was part of our family in the banner.  I planned to put some pictures of our extended family around our hands, but then when I traced Kevin's HUGE hand I knew it was not going to be possible.  So we concentrated on our immediate family.  Inside each of our hands are images of things that we like/describe us. I like how it turned out!

And yes, I did put Max's paw on the paper and trace around it.  I then drew the circles to represent his paw pads.

1 comment:

carole said...

I LOVE IT!This one is worthy of a frame!