Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas Dressing

I found a really cute plaid skirt for Camden at a resale shop on clearance several months ago (maybe was even last year!).  I forgot I had it until I was getting her dressed for church on Sunday.  It is a perfect holiday outfit (although I have refused to buy her a pair of black dress shoes when her white ones still fit her...I break all the fashion rules, but she still looks cute!).

If only I could get her to stand still...and look at the camera!

I guess sitting is the better option.

Kevin and I taught preschool Sunday School that morning and decided to keep Camden in the room with us.  It is a new room used for our church's preschool, so it has cool toys and playthings...including "The Rock."


Camden wants to be 4 so she can come to this room every Sunday!


No comments: