Monday, February 28, 2011

Daddy's Gun Safe

Kevin picked up his new gun safe this week and we got it unloaded into the garage (it's gonna take a few extra hands to get it into the house).  After a little struggle getting access into it (long story about "not quite with it" sales people at Big R), we opened it up on Saturday night.  Camden had fun watching Daddy.


She had even more fun playing in the big box the safe came in!


The picture below is probably one of my favorites of her in the last little while.  I'm going to get it printed and hung next to my desk (with my other favorites over the years) because the web just doesn't do it justice.  The boots are one of my favorite parts of all of these pictures...they were next to the door and the first thing we grabbed...but it's classic!

Kevin's favorite part of the evening (besides getting into the safe) was making this video.  All day on Sunday he'd turn to me at random times and say, "Ta-da" and we'd both laugh.  She is such a joy!

No comments: