Thursday, November 4, 2010

Sleeping Beauty

These days, Camden usually sleeps on the couch.  I'm not sure what's wrong with her crib in her room, but she has never liked to sleep there.  We are looking to buy a "big bed" soon, so hopefully her opinion of her room will change, but I think it's more about the noises at that end of the house.  We'll see.  

She snuggles up in a comforter and has her own pillow which MUST always be with her.  It has become obvious that she loves to sleep.  Each morning she is reluctant to wake up.  She usually spends several minutes tossing, saying, "no mama" and covering herself back up.


It's become quite humorous the lengths she will go to to get another few minutes of shut-eye.  Usually I'll get her to crawl into my arms and snuggle for a few minutes or let me take her to our bed so I can finish getting ready while she wakes up.  Once she's up, however, she is pleasant as can be and ready to go. 

1 comment:

Alette Grace said...

i love the sleeping pictures-she looks so sweet! abria loves her big bed-and the fact that she can now get up and wander about in the middle of the night. yikes!