Monday, November 8, 2010

Mommy's Coat

Last Spring, my mom gave me the coat I wore when I was Camden's age.  At the time, the weather really didn't reflect the need for a winter coat.  As we got into this fall, I was worried the coat wouldn't fit Camden.  However, I got it out on Sunday and slipped it on. It's a 24 month, and it still fits her well.  It's designed with a loose body, but the arms will be too short before too long.  It was so beautiful on her...and people at church commented on how pretty she looked.


One of the regular steps upon arriving at church is getting a drink at the water fountain.  Camden goes and gets a little chair to stand on and then must drink from both fountains.  It gave me another chance to photograph the coat, too.  In doing so, I discovered the hood is too small for her big head!  Oh well, we'll wear it to church and other special events as long as we can.

What can't be seen in these pictures is the lining is pink with little white polka dots.  It's such a beautiful coat.  I'm so glad my mom kept it!


1 comment:

carole said...

Sweet, Sweet, Sweet. LaLa and ReeRee wore this too! Love seeing it again!