Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Here Kitty, Kitty, Kitty

No, we have not gotten a new kitten. Camden and I walked to the post office to get the mail last night and a neighborhood kitten followed us home. It probably had to do with the fact that Camden was giving it lots of attention - and plenty of "hugs" and kisses.


The cat explored our front yard...always following Camden and seeing what she was doing.

I finally got Camden to sit down on the porch and try to get the cat to come over to her. I wasn't going to post this series of photos because they aren't that good, but it shows the steps Camden took to get the kitty to come to her. I think Camden's plan was to put the necklaces on the cat.

Finally the cat decided it was time to go home, but Camden wanted it to stay and play. She followed it all through the yard trying to get the cat to come back. We have talked about getting a pet, and it's obvious that Camden would like the idea...but I think we'll still wait a bit (I don't think I'm ready!).

No comments: