Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Dave & Busters

I hadn't spent much time with Camden this summer so I took a day off and we enjoyed some playing, shopping, and eating in Indy.

First stop:  Dave & Busters.  It's an adult version of Chuck E. Cheese's...on steroids.  She has been asking to go for years.  On Wednesdays the games are 1/2 price and I know we could play for a while for a decent price.  She was beyond thrilled.





We also did the Virtual Reality (VR) experience through Jurassic World.  It seriously was one of the coolest things I have done in a while.


With the tickets Kevin and I earned on our date night and the ones she earned today, she was able to get a really cute dragon.


Not 5 minutes away is my favorite sushi spot.  We got a few rolls (Camden) and a veggie tempura lunch special (me) to go.  Delicious!



No comments: