Thursday, July 26, 2018

Camden's Birthday Party - The Cake

Her party theme all started with a request for a dragon cake.  I took to Google/Pinterest to search.  I created a box with pictures of those I thought I could recreate.  She had mentioned she wanted a cupcake cake so I wasn't surprised when she picked this design.


I thought for sure she would pick a few of the other options, but I decided to go with it.  I baked the cupcakes, but bought the 4 colors of whippy frosting (I mixed to make orange).  It really only took about 15 minutes to decorate.  Easy...and not too bad for just using a piping bag with tip cut off (not as precise as a piping tip). 


She thought it was amazing so I can live with it!





I was waiting for the red and black tongues.







Somebody got the "Settle" gene and likes frosting as much as her grandma and great aunt.




No comments: