Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Not Much Longer...

Kevin and I went to see the house today.  We wanted to get in one more time (it's been almost 3 months!) and get an idea of what projects we needed to tackle first and get a few measurements.

The current owners are in the middle of packing, so I didn't take any "fun" pictures of just the rooms, etc.  I concentrated on getting pictures of the things we need to address.  I'll go ahead and put this one up since it shows the colors in the kitchen and living room carpet.


I also got a few pictures of the barn and large storage shed.  It is more building then we need, but love the possibilities...



I also love the tree placements around the yard.  We may end up planting more, but simply love our outdoor space.


Good news:  We still love it!  And can't wait to make it ours!

1 comment:

carole said...

I'm so excited for you and can't wait to see it!