Monday, November 21, 2016

Beasley's Orchard Christmas

Camden, Gramma Pat, and I headed to Danville/Avon for the day on Saturday.  Our favorite orchard was having a Christmas Open House so we stopped by to see Santa and do some crafts.


We caught Santa having a brief cookie and hot cider break when we arrived.


I didn't want to pay for the professional pictures and got a few nice ones.  I couldn't get the optimal angle since the paid photographer was set up there, but these are still fun.





In the area of the barn where they normally press the apples for cider, tables were set up for crafts.  It was wonderful having a second set of hands to help do all the activities.  Gramma Pat helped Camden with a gingerbread man ornament, a Rudolph ornament, and a filled plastic bulb ornament.


 

  
  

Camden also made a baggie of reindeer food and colored a winter picture.
 
 

There were fun samples of dips and apple crisp.  And, of course, we bought a gallon of apple cider.  It is the best I have ever had.  I think I will serve some warm with fresh spices (cinnamon sticks, etc) on Thanksgiving!


No comments: