Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Cousin's Game Night

About 7 years ago, some of my cousins and I decided we would get together for game nights.  We successfully did the second one this weekend.  Geesh! 
 
The four couples (my cousin Scott and his wife Julie could not make it at the last minute) meet up at Melinda (aka Mindy) and Roger's house in Zionsville.  It's the perfect spot - centrally located with the best kid-friendly basement around.  
 


Ten-month old Kate and teenager Emme stayed upstairs with the adults the whole evening and helped entertain us.



Camden romped with Elisha, Sophie, Claire, and Kirsten.  She was not ready to go when I stopped the play for the picture and for clean-up (see her face!).  In fact, when we got up on Sunday morning she said she was ready to go back to her cousins house.  She also informed me that I could just drop her off and leave; no need to stay.  Wow!  I think she likes her extended family! 



No comments: