Thursday, March 8, 2012

Atlanta Food Experiences

We enjoyed several food adventures as well. 

We found a terrific cupcake store.  Don't be fooled...Camden loved her pink treat...look at all that frosting!


I have been to Atlanta at least 5 times and have never eaten at the famed Varsity.  We headed there for hotdogs and onion rings after our play time at Olympic Park.

Being the home of the "cow place" Camden and I ate there for lunch a few times...always a good place for play.  I wouldn't have taken a picture, but I looked down and just liked how all the food containers and Chick-fil-a logo looked.

On our last evening, as we made our way to the airport, we stopped in the funky, artsy neighborhood called Little Five Points to eat cajun food at Front Page News.  We sat on the outdoor patio and Camden watched the fishes in the fountain while we waited for food.


1 comment:

carole said...

I'm looking at those BLUE eyes:) Love the Varsity!!