Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Evening Playtime

Every evening after dinner Camden plays in the living room. She's got a plethera of toys and she explores them all. She also walks around the house...into her bedroom...into the kitchen...into our room. She's in constant motion. Even after her bath, she plays and plays.

One thing she is loving right now is sitting on the other end of the couch from me and leaning against one of the couch pillows. She loves her pillows. She hugs them and pats them and generally wants them near her when she's on the couch. She's also learning to get down from the couch without falling on her head. That's a good thing!

The second thing she is loving to do is put her head down on the ground with her bottom in the air. It's almost like she is starting to do a somersault or a head stand. She gets in that position and then giggles and giggles. I tried to capture a picture of it last night, but she decided since I was on the floor, she'd rather play with me. I didn't complain.

She brought one of her toys and we enjoyed some play time together.


I can hardly stand how cute her feet are! Love, love, love them.

No comments: