Thursday, October 2, 2008

2-Month Doctor Visit

Kevin took Camden for her 2-month update. She got 4 shots! Needless to say, she was not happy about it. I was hoping she would have fun bandages to show off her battle scars, but they were just plain old brown.



She was anxious to tell me how mean they had been to her....


...but how happy she was to see me!


She also has an "umbilical granoloma" which is a section of the cord that never closed. It's the little dark spot in the middle of her belly button. Since it still had blood vessels in it, it had to be tied off so that it could fall off, similar to the original cord. She'll have a follow-up appointment next week to make sure it has.




She has a million and one expressions, attitudes, and looks. Just a few of my favorites from tonight.





But the biggest news is how great she is doing at growing! She weighs 9lbs and 13ozs. This is in the 25th percentile! She is also 22 1/2" long - still in the 50th percentile. She is just so perfect!

1 comment:

Grandma Pat said...

Camden, you are just beautiful. I love looking at your pictures! I keep one on my computer screen all the time. Do you know that you're just 7 oz. bigger than your Mommy was when she was born? You are really catching up, though. I'm sorry you had to have those nasty old shots, but they will keep you from getting sick. Be a good girl for Daddy while Mommy works. Love and kisses, Grandma Pat