Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Golf Practice

Sunday afternoon was gorgeous and perfect weather to break in her new clubs.  She and Kevin took some practice balls to the backyard and gave it a go.


She started with her driver and got the hang pretty quickly.  She will be part of the Jr. PGA this spring and will work with a coach to learn some techniques and compete in a few scrambles. 




I think they've got some pretty natural talent to work with.



She took time to practice with irons on her middle game.  Look at that ball!  It took off straight, solid, and with a good height to fly for a while.


At one point I laughed at something she did or said.  She turned to me and said, "Mom, don't laugh. I am trying to take this serious!"  Okay!

She did get pretty excited at some of her shots.



Kevin showed her how her bag is designed so that she can carry her clubs like a backpack.




Some of her first attempts.  I think it's pretty impressive for her first go.












No comments: