Monday, May 23, 2016

Anger Issues!

Camden was in her room playing games on my phone.  Kevin and I were in the living room when we heard a big crash.  It sounded like Legos being dumped, but I knew we had already cleared her room of those toys.  I called her out and asked her what that sound was. 

"I got angry at the game I was playing and kicked my window.  It broke."  Oh my!  Was she hurt?  Was she bleeding?  Is there glass everywhere?  She had a little dot of blood on the side of her foot and immediately went into hysterics.  Geesh.  I got a bandaid and Kevin went to see the damage.




We are very thankful that it is a double pane window so that we don't have to board it up.  And even more thankful that her heavy curtains were closed so that her foot/leg was not severely cut.  But we had quite the talk about anger.  Geesh!

No comments: