Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Iaria's Italian Restaurant

On the recommendation of Mrs. Barr (Camden's Kindergarten teacher), Kevin and I ate at Iaria's in Indy last spring.  It quickly became one of our favorites.  We finally had a chance to go back on Saturday night and take Gramma, Uncle Ric and Aunt Carole.

While they weren't as big of fans as we are, we had a good time and discovered a few more "must order" selections.  The atmosphere is very family friendly so Camden was not out of place.  She did coax everyone into a few rounds of "telephone" after our meal.


There is not much sweeter in my book than little hands wrapped around the face of those they love.


1 comment:

carole said...

For the record - I really liked Iarias - I would just order differently next time:) Spicy italian sausage was a bit much for me. Uncle Ric was a huge fan of the alfredo sauce with garlic bread and wants to try their fettucine alfredo.