Wednesday, February 26, 2014

80's Dance - The Dance

The Waveland gym came to life with a great DJ (played a mix of 80's classics and current tunes).  They also had great lights that really jazzed up the gym - whether lights were on or off.  Such fun!
 
Camden got out and danced!  She shuffled her feet with the best of them.

 


I was a chaperone, but I told Camden she was free to go where she wanted.  I had to work the concessions for part of the evening, but enjoyed hanging in the gym most of the time.  Some of her friends showed up. She hung out with Marley the most, but also Tayton and a first grader (not sure of her name).  Camden must spend time with her at recess and lunch when the two grades are together.


The concessions sold glow lights that were a hot commodity. Camden bought a necklace and someone gave her a bracelet.





 
I have a much better clip of her dancing to "Hey Mickey" but it's too big to upload.  Once I can figure out how to compress it, I will post. 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: