Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Trunk or Treat

Trick or Treating is on Halloween night in Waveland, but Browns Valley church was having a "trunk or treat" on Saturday.  I quickly threw Camden's costume together, using clear tape.  It really turned out great, but I will need to do some basting/sewing for it to hold up on Thursday.
 


Since the octopus has been her favorite the past two years and I loved it being made from a sweatshirt (she stays warm and we have a sweatshirt the rest of the year), I went with that requirement again.  I searched for a few options and let her choose.  A pink unicorn was the winner!


The trunk or treat event is really pretty lame.  There were only 5 cars giving out candy, but they were very generous and she got a bag full of candy.  This year they also added decorate a pumpkin, nail art, and a short maze.


Camden loved running/racing through the maze the best.


Although she also thought the Candy Land theme trunk was pretty cool.




No comments: