Friday, July 16, 2010

Goofy Car Rides

Camden is so silly sometimes. I rarely have my camera with me in the car, but I did recently snap a few shots on my phone. Not the best quality, but you get an idea of her playfulness.

Lately she's wanted to take something with her on the car rides to school. This morning it was Daddy's socks to put on her arms like "glubs."

She was loving on her favorite monkey (made by Gramma Pat)...

And looking cool (and a little goofy) in her shades...

As a side note, I also stopped by to get an autographed copy of Drew Brees' new book when he was in town recently. I also only had my phone, so captured a few blurry images. I cut line with a young mother and her 3 month old son...and snapped a picture of him and Drew as a thanks. Drew noticed and looked up!

No comments: