Wednesday, July 21, 2010

An Evening at the Fair

I've been going to the Tippecanoe County 4-H Fair since I was a kid. I love the tradition...especially the pork sandwiches and elephant ears!

Camden was active as usual. After sharing a pork sandwich and an ear of corn for dinner, we went to check out cousin ReeRee's reserve champion photography poster. Whoo Hoo...great job!

Next we went through the barns to see horses, cows, pigs, and sheep. I think Camden's favorite were the pigs.

Then we made fair food stops. The three of us split a corn dog (which I'd never gotten before at the fair - shocker!) and an elephant ear.

We took a stroll through the vender tents and Camden had a little bit of popcorn...that she enjoyed from her new firefighter hat while watching the 4-Hers ride their horses in competition.

She really liked when the tractors came out to level the arena again.

Finally, Uncle Ric and ReeRee showed up and hung out with us for a bit. Camden (and the rest of us) had a great evening at the fair.

1 comment:

carole said...

I saw those corn dogs and was craving one too-also never had one at the fair:)