Thursday, January 14, 2010

Ice Fishin'

Kevin went ice fishing on Tuesday. He and Grandpa Raymond caught about 100 small fish from ponds at Twin Lakes Camp Ground where our friends from church live/work. They were excited to have such a "mess." Unfortunately, when they went to clean them, the fish had spots inside and neither were comfortable with us eating them. The good side is that they had a great time...and Camden was fascinated with the fish and was even brave enough to touch one. Now, when we talk about the fish, she will touch her palm repeatedly to tell us that she touched the fish.

1 comment:

Grandma Pat said...

Hi, beautiful youngest granddaughter! I love the picture of you with all your beautiful cousins and cousin-in-law. You've been having lots of fun with all of them. Oops! I missed another January birthday. Happy birthday belatedly, Uncle Ric! I missed 3 brothers' and 1 sister's birthdays too. Hope they know I still love them--just as much as I love you!!
Gramma Pat