Friday, May 15, 2020

Little Visitor

We've had several little mice in the house over the year.  Bandit is also often bringing a dead one to the garage door as a gift.  This week Cheddar had been over by the game shelf and obsessed with something.  It didn't surprise me when this little guy came scurrying out of the closet and across to Ginger's bowl trying to get out the mouse hole we had recently patched.

Bandit was the first to see it and chased it out from the shoe storage.


Ginger woke up from the commotion and joined in the attempts to catch it.  Camden came to rescue it with the broom and brought Cheddar to the scene. 



I really didn't want blood on the carpet, so I took the broom and tried to sweep him out the door.  He grabbed on and willingly let me take him out to the garage.  I'm sure he will be a snack soon, but it won't be in the house!

No comments: