Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Staff Retreat

We had a staff retreat this past week at the Conrad in Indianapolis.  Quite the beautiful hotel.  Our rooms were luxurious.



I even took a bath one afternoon to pamper myself...while watching TV.


I didn't even need it since I had already had a 1 hour massage and a manicure...all part of the retreat.

We ate way too much rich food too.  Most of our meals were at the Capital Grille which is attached to the hotel.


Amazing steaks, burgers, sides and desserts.  Only okay on seafood.  We also enjoyed a dinner out at Tony's steakhouse where we shared a few crab cakes as table appetizers.  I have never had one I actually liked before.  I would go back for this one!  Following Tony's we went to a play at the Indiana Repertory Theatre.

Believe it or not, we also had some productive meetings!

No comments: