Monday, February 13, 2017

LuLa Roe

I'm not into the latest leggings craze, but one of Kevin's cousins and her kids sell them and several of my friends love them.  One friend, and her twin daughters, had a party this weekend hosted by the girls.  Camden and I (plus Gramma Pat) stopped in to do a little shopping.

Camden picked out several legging she liked and tried a pair on.



She liked how they fit and liked the designs.  Since she wears leggings regularly, I decided I would get her a pair.  She had picked out about 8 pairs.  I told her to pick out one and decided on the Valentine's day pair - which was $10 off!  Good choice!



The red "stripes" are actually hearts.   I really like the pattern on this one.  Especially because it doesn't scream Valentine's, so she can wear them year-round. 

 
I also ended up getting a shirt (no leggings for me!). 

1 comment:

carole said...

I LOVE LuLaRoe!! Be sure to wash the leggings inside out if you can and they are awesome. Model is fairly adorable too:)