Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Teacher Appreciation


Last week was Teacher Appreciation Week.  Our PTO did some fabulous things for the entire New Market staff.  The last day of the week we decided to get 10 gift cards for $25 to local establishments. We then drew names and gave them to 10 teachers.  We decided to put the card on a candy bar bouquet.  I put them together the night before.  I kept it pretty basic and kinda wished I had filled them out more with either additional candy or some tissue paper or ribbons, but they were nice and the teacher's felt appreciated!



Camden and I did something small each day for her teacher, too.  I think Mrs. Gonczarow was surprised by the "love" but I can't thank any teacher enough - they give and give and give to ensure my child is safe and learning every day. 

No comments: