Friday, June 14, 2013

Happy Birthday, Aunt Carole

Aunt Carole's birthday was Tuesday.  Kevin, Camden and I joined the family at Sylvia's Brick Oven for a dinner celebration.  
 


The food was okay, but Camden really enjoyed watching the pizza maker toss the dough and put it in the hot oven.

 
Afterward, we headed to their house for a 100% gluten-free blueberry crunch pie (per birthday girl's diet restriction), opening of presents, and just hanging out.  I must say (even though I made it), it was yummy!
 
Speaking of 100%, Camden was 100% exhausted by 7:30pm.  That's saying alot since she is my late girl, usually going to bed between 9-10pm.  The camp and the early morning commute is taking it's toll.  She and I were staying the night to save some sleep and drive time, but Camden was having none of it.  She screamed and cried to go home for almost an hour (at least it felt like it!).  I have never seen her that tired.  Goodness!  At least once she woke up she was her normal self. 

No comments: