Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Chuck E Cheese's

One of our final days of vacation, we invited Paxton to come to Chuck E. Cheese's with us.  He had gone to the THCM a few weeks ago, but we lost our camera on that excursion (we are jinxed with point and shoots) and have no photos of that fun day together.
 
I don't think he had ever been and was thoroughly impressed.
 




We usually don't get food when we go, but I "splurged" on pizza since I had a coupon.  It wasn't too bad and we had plenty of leftovers for Kevin's dinner and Camden's lunch the next day.


I loved watching them dance with the big mouse. 


Back to games and playing for a bit.  It was a nice adventure to get of the house with a friend for the afternoon.



They both crack me up!  In every picture they posed for they made a silly face.  Two funny kiddos!


No comments: