Thursday, November 29, 2012

GaGa's Little Helper

Sunday afternoon, Camden went to GaGa's to help put up her Christmas decorations.  When I picked her up (after a nice afternoon nap for me!), I brought my camera to snap a picture of her in front of the fireplace.  When I said I wanted a picture with the decorations, Camden lead me to every corner of two adjoining rooms and had me take a picture next to every decoration.  I only put the 4 cutest ones on here, but am so thankful for digital so I could capture her pride in her efforts and take all the pictures she wanted.
 



This one turned out a little blurry and I cut off the left side, but I loved the expression it captured.


1 comment:

carole said...

Aunt Carol still has her fall decorations out. When is Miss Camden going to help me put out all of my snowmen?? Cutest expressions!