Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Food Prep

I didn't have to cook a big meal, but I did lots of baking for this holiday.  Camden had a luncheon on Wednesday at her school (2 loaves of homemade bread & cake balls), Thursday in Illinois (german chocolate pecan bars), and Saturday in Lafayette (2 loaves of homemade bread - plus 2 more for home & GaGa's, ham salad, pumpkin roll, and Pecan Cheesecake Pie).  Whew!
 
Everything turned out delicious and I actually loved every minute of prep, especially when I had a wonderful helper!  Grinding the ingredients for ham salad...
 



Rolling out the bread dough...



Next time I should probably pull back that hair (and put some clothes on her!).  In my defense, it was early in the morning and she had just got out of the tub.  And she was so eager to help.

No comments: