Friday, February 24, 2012

Obsession

Have I mentioned she's obsessed with Peter Pan?  GaGa has the original Disney movie on VHS and I've been searching high and low for a DVD copy.  I finally found one on ebay and it should arrive shortly. In the meantime she enjoys watching it EVERY time she goes to Grandma and Grandpa's.  

She gets so into it!  She talks to the movie (and, of course, to Peter Pan), she giggles, she squeals.  It's truly fun to listen to her watch this movie. 

She also pretends Peter Pan lives at our house.  Well, truth be told, he does.  The cat that was formerly known as "Max" is now "Peter Pan."  Everytime I say something to Max, I am corrected, "No, it's Peter Pan."  All evening I hear her talk about our Peter Pan kitty:  "Can I hold Peter Pan?",  "Get out of my room, Peter Pan!", "Get down, Peter Pan",  "I love Peter Pan."  I keep calling him Max so that when she gets past this obsession, the cat will still know his real name...

GaGa also gave her these cute PJ's recently.  They are boy pajama's, but Camden LOVES dinosaurs (and water guns) so they are perfect.  You also know it's been a good play day by the state of Camden hair.  She definitely had fun this day!

No comments: