Monday, February 13, 2012

Date Night

Kevin and I have been having more frequent "date nights" in the last month or so.  I think it must be because he has weekends off.  Camden asked one night at dinner how our date was.  I told her it was fun and Daddy and I had a good time.  I then asked her if she would like to go on a date with Daddy.  She lit up!  She clapped!  She exclaimed, "Yes!"  So Friday afternoon, Camden and Kevin had a date.  He let her choose from a few options, and she decided they would go to "All Fired Up" in Lafayette.

She picked out a heart box to paint for me!


She is so in her element when she paints.  She is so careful and concentrates.


She picked the 5 colors she would use and decided where each went.  Kevin thinks the colors will "pop" a little more once it's fired.

She also selected 2 tiny hearts to put on the lid.

A special bottle of paint let her make polka dots.  Kevin said once she did this, they had a hard time stopping her.  She wanted to put dots on everything!

We pick up the finished product on Friday.  I just can't wait to have this keepsake treasure!

No comments: