Friday, February 13, 2009

Sleeper Blanket

I made Camden a sleeper blanket so I could rest easier knowing she was warm, but not in danger from a big blanket covering her face in the middle of the night. I picked some cute patterned material and lined it with lime green. I wanted to make it reversible, but it got too complicated. I also cut the neck opening too big, so had to adjust the straps, which don't lay as nice as they can. The positive spin on that error is that as she grows I can move the snaps up. She should be able to wear it next fall and winter too (unless she grows like a weed). Overall, Camden looks pretty cute...and she slept like a baby last night!

1 comment:

Grandma Pat said...

Hey, Camden!! Your blanket sleeper is really cute, and worked out pretty well without a pattern. The colors are so pretty and bright, and so are you!! Have a wonderful, Happy Valentine's Day tomorrow. I have a surprise for you, but I think I'll keep it until we see you again. It's something you'll have fun playing with as you get just a little older. Love and lots and lots of kisses!! Grandma Pat