Sunday, February 8, 2009

Girl's Day Out

Camden and I had a wonderful day together on Saturday. We went to Columbus for a visit with Grandma Pat and Grandpa Jim. We stopped for lunch at Chick-fil-A in Avon about halfway through the drive. It was a perfect break and Camden and I enjoyed slowing down and having lunch together.

It's the middle of tax season for Grandma, so she was so happy to have a fun visit from Camden. And I think Camden was pretty thrilled to see her Grandma too.

The three of us girls went to the fabric store to get some material for a blanket sleeper I'm making for Camden (thanks for the idea, Ashley!). When we got back home Grandma and Camden read some books together.

We stayed for supper then made the drive back home just in time for Camden to have some cuddle time with both her Daddy and I before going to bed. It was a GREAT day and I loved being out and about with my baby girl.

2 comments:

ashley.and.graham said...

yay! can't wait to see them!

Grandma Pat said...

What a wonderful day we had, adorable Camden! It was a great treat to spend time with you and Mommy in the middle of this busy time. Hope you stay cuddly and warm in your blanket sleepers. We'll see you again soon! Love you bunches! Grandma Pat