Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Sickness

Camden has her first major cold. And it manifest itself in her eyes. Pus coming out constantly - UGH. Kevin wouldn't let me take or post any pictures (it was kinda gross). She's had it since Friday, hence no updates. Here's a glimpse of what our life has entailed the past few days.

Yes, she also had very bad diarrhea which led to extreme diaper rash, a runny nose that only soft tissues could handle to avoid further spreading of the virus, and eye drops in both eyes every six hours for seven days. She hasn't had her normal appetite and sleeps all the time (when she's not groaning & moaning). She's been one miserable baby!

So I thought I'd post a video of her on a "normal" evening. She tends to be more vocal then this, but gets camera shy for some reason. Enjoy!

At her doctor's appointment, we also learned that at 5 1/2 months, Camden is 14 lbs, 6oz and 26" long. She likes to hover around 50%, but she is getting long...she may get her mom's height!

1 comment:

Grandma Pat said...

Poor Camden!! I hope you didn't get your cold from me. I worried about getting close to you when you were here at Christmas time. Anyway, I hope you're feeling better soon. Love you and miss you! Grandma Pat