Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Ancestry.com

My birthday gift was a DNA test kit from Ancestry.  It was on a big sale and just sounded fun to get done.  


The kit was nicely packaged with everything needed and simple instructions.

 
The only hard part was filling up the spit tube!  You weren't supposed to drink or eat (or smoke) for 30 minutes prior to doing this.  I did it first thing in the morning and my mouth was dry.  It took lots of effort, but I got it done.  Then I had to put this cap of blue liquid stabilizer on the tube and shake them together.


Then put the tube in a protective bag and put in the addressed, postage paid box.


Should get the results in 4-6 weeks.


1 comment:

carole said...

So fun!! I'm glad you are doing it because I assume we will have the same results:) PLEASE share when you receive them.