Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Games & Crafts


A delicious box of decorated cookies was delivered to my office for our staff to enjoy.  There were way to many for the 6 of us here this week, so I brought some home for us to have.  They are delicious too!

 

We ate the cookies while playing Yahtzee. 




In the first round, Kevin, Gramma Pat AND Camden got a Yahtzee!  Needless to say, I came in last.

After two rounds, Camden and Gramma Pat got some craft projects out.  Camden used a kit to color a cute reindeer decoration.



Best coloring effort from her I think I've seen!


Gramma Pat was not to be outdone and decided to do the second reindeer while Camden painted a Pegasus Sun Catcher.






1 comment:

carole said...

I played Yahtzee with Grandma Pat last night. She got THREE Yahtzee's!! Love to see Camden's creativity.