Friday, June 8, 2012

Big Girl!

She's officially a "big girl."  At least in her book.  Her daycare asked if we would be willing to move her up to the 4-year-old class now (rather than in August) to make room for a new family in the younger class.  We really loved her teacher, and I struggled with the decision.  But in the end decided a few months wouldn't matter.  Her first week included water day and her first field trip.  The four and five year olds went to Jump It! in Lafayette.  This is an inflatable playground of sorts.

I saw her off (so I could get some pictures).  Loved watching her line-up, pose with her friends, and get a "buddy" for the day.






 Then it was off to the big blue bus!  I wasn't crazy about some of the safety issues in riding the bus, but I will deal with it going forward on future outings.  She was very excited to ride with her friends.


 

No comments: